IPAP home About IPAP Faculty & Associates IPAP Algorithms Login Register Privacy
The International Psychopharmacology Algorithm Project
IPAP is acutely aware of privacy concerns and particularly where medical information is involved.
This site is intended for medical professionals and researchers but it may be that patients, relatives, or other carers will access it and they have special concerns about confidentiality.
We seek to protect your privacy in the following ways:
- Your email address will never be disclosed, traded, sold, or otherwise distributed.
- We will only email you for authentication and subsequently if you selected the "update by email" option
- Email domain names and suffixes (.com, .edu, etc) may be used for future analysis of end-users;
if this occurs they will be stripped of identifiers (i.e. "firstname.lastname@example.org" would become "aol.com")
- Page views may be analyzed in the future but only in an anonymized fashion.
- Downloads are not tracked by user.
If you continue to have concerns you may delete your email from the IPAP register but you will no longer have access to the site content.